Who we are
Our website address is: https://bluesageinnovation.com
Types of Personal Data We Collect
Blue Sage Innovation collects personal data, such as names or email address, that you provide voluntarily to us either through filling out the information on our website, when you purchase a product or sign up for a service, and with written and verbal permission at conferences and other events. This personal data includes but is not limited to:
- Contact information: Such as your first name, last name, email address, telephone number, billing and shipping addresses that allow us to stay in contact with you and provide you with the product or service you requested.
- Financial information: The details you provide when you purchase a service or product offered at Blue Sage Innovation, LLC. Information such as a credit card number, credit card expiration date, and credit card verification code are collected. This information is stored in our system via a third-party vendor that protects your information and we are not able to view the full details.
- Transaction information: Information from you that is added to our system when you sign in for a free gift, offer, sign up for a webinar, class or program, or sign up to download a particular service or offering. When you sign in a unique marker is applied that allows us to track your activity as it is relevant to serving you. For instance, the forms you’ve complete and appointments you’ve scheduled. Tracking this helps us better provide information that may be important to you.
Your information is retained in a customer relations system, back end databases, along with system log files and it is not ever shared with any third party vendors or partners.
We use unique identifiers on our site, called “cookies” or small text files that are placed on your machine to help our site assist you better.
In general, cookies are used to retain user preferences, store information for things like shopping carts, and provide anonymized tracking data to third party applications like Google Analytics.
As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better (after all they are cookies and life is better with cookies), but don’t worry, you can disable them in your browser if you prefer. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers
How We Use Your Information
As we’ve said, we take pride in working with you and providing you with useful content and services that help you have a kick ass profitable online business. We do collect the above information and use it for the following purposes:
- To provide the services, products and programs you requested so you can gain control of those plates you’re balancing, and get back to living your life and loving your business.
- To provide you with useful content to guide you in making business decisions that increase your bottom line, and free up your time.
- To do a better job of creating visibility in our advertising and marketing our programs so we can share what we do (use of your information to do this is done with your consent where it is required by law).
- To provide ongoing communication with you; and
We DO NOT share your information with any third parties without your explicit permission. Consider that a pinky swear and blood oath rolled into one.
Your Choice / Opt Out
We strongly believe in the power of choice and you always have the option to stop receiving our information and promotions. To do so, simply click on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of each email message sent by us. It won’t hurt our feelings and we will actually be proud of you for making a choice that feels right for you.
You have the right to have access to and view the information we have stored about you in our system. You also have the right to have this information deleted. To make these requests, please contact us here.